Guidelines for Submissions
The deadline was 6 October 2014.
DNC2015 is particularly interested in contributions that focus on any of the session topics listed under the Session Topics tab.
We are using the EasyChair tool for managing the conference. For submitting the contribution, you first have to register in the conference managing system. Please go to www.easychair.org and follow the instructions to create an account in EasyChair. After filling in initial information, you will receive an email with a separate link to complete the registration. Please note that this registration is not equivalent to registering for the conference, which will only be requested after a decision on submitted abstracts is taken by the scientific committee.
Once you created your EasyChair account, please go to www.easychair.org
On the top-right of the page, click on “New Submission” to enter the required information for submitting a contribution to the conference.
Please enter the fields as follows:
- Title of the contribution
- Abstract (<300 words)
In addition to the completed online forms, we kindly ask you to upload the completed conference template (please click here for the template) in PDF format. Please enter the fields as follows:
- Format of the contribution (oral/poster)
- Key theme addressed (climate / urbanization / population growth)
- Preferred session
- Alternative session
- Highlights (<200 characters with space): Highlights must be written for the public, and shall convey the core message / findings of the presentation.
- Author(s) and affiliation
- Title of contribution
- Abstract (<300 words): The abstract must show how the presentation contributes to the intended aim of the session and to the key theme of the day.
Please note that ONLY the conference template should be uploaded at the bottom of the submission page (no additional material such as publications). Additionally, since the conference template is required to ensure your abstract is considered for the review, please disregard ticking the ‘Abstract Only’ box.
For any inquiries or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.